Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as part of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of BSHF, BSHFwill not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party unless we have your consent. We will only use and/or disclose personal information in order to:
- understand and meet your needs and preferences;
- develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
- manage and develop our business and operations; and
- meet legal and regulatory requirements.
We will also share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We are required to share customer information by law, to protect the interests of the company or in the discharge of public duty.
- We need to share your personal information with a business partner in order to provide a service you have requested. Our business partner's use of your information is restricted to the delivery of the service you have requested.
We also reserve the right to use, disclose, sell, trade, or rent data aggregated provided that the data is not linked to any specific individual.